Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My husband is 70 and I'm finding it very hard now. I've

My husband is 70 and I'm finding it very hard now. I've beening married to him for 40 yrs and only just realize he's a narcissistic man.Help i need to know how I can carry on living with him as he hates every one around me and it hurts.

sorry for this simplicity of my question but : why not leave?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he is a compulsive liar too I don't want to leave him at the moment.

so he is a narcissist, compulsive liar and hates everyone around you but you don't want to leave. Am I missing something?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he's my husband and i'm a fool I suppose I don't love him now but I care what happens to him and i don't want to leave my home.I just want to know how or what can i do to survive living this way.

You will likely need to go on medications that make you not care like anti depressants

zoloft or prozac should help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see so there is no advise just drugs for me great "i don't think so".I need to get a back bone then.

I think you know what you need to do

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanx I guess.