How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I have puss coming from clitoris area please can u advise.

This answer was rated:

I have green puss coming from clitoris area please can u advise.


I am a double board certified clinical doctor and will help you with this. Use reply if you need to tell me more.

this is not normal , ever.

This can be an abscess in the area [staph bacterial infection].

You need to go have an exam.

Sometimes normal glands in this area can abscess and you can get very ill.

Drainage and antibiotics are needed if this is the case.

I suggest A&E

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here


What further questions do you have?

DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is my number i am worried


I don't do phone calls.

What don't you understand about my answer.

This is an infection.

Most likely of a gland.

You can go to A&E now.

It needs antibiotics

Further questions?

Let me know.

Please click a positive here: I give fast and accurate answers.

See the scale on top of the page.