How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 12018
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

Do I have fibromyalgia?

This answer was rated:

Do I have fibromyalgia?

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Tell me more about your symptoms

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

wieyedoc and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am currently on medication for depression, and am waiting to see a rheumatologist for my lower back. But this doesn't explain any of my other symptoms. Thank you. Kerry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Symptoms.... I have lots!!!
Chronic pain everywhere... Back, lower and upper arms and legs, abdominal, head and neck.
Dizziness/blurred vision
Brain fog/forgetting words
Hair loss
Itchy/brining skin
Restless legs
Lack of energy
Body feels heavy and in pain all the time
Everything feels like I have to put all my concentration and energy into it just to move
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tingling sensations in all of my limbs too

It sounds like you need to consult with a neurologist who is experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of fibromyalgia

I am sure your rheumatologist can refer you.

Make sense?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does thank you

My pleasure. Have a good weekend. :)