How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I am 32 yet inexperienced at sex. A few years ago I met

Customer Question

I am 32 yet inexperienced at sex. A few years ago I met someone, but was anxious about sex and thought I had errection problems: feeling my erections were unsatisfactory. Instead of talk to someone I backed away from the issue I stopped seeing that person. I have not been in relationship since.Now I have met a lady I like and feel she is interested in me but I feel I have been keeping her at bay because I did not want things to escalate.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


Thanks for coming to just answer.

What is your medical question?