How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48743
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I would like to know something about my skin, to be

This answer was rated:

Hello Doctor,
I would like to know something about my skin, to be specific, palm.
I have some form of rounded small knobs on my palm which is no colour similar to water or something like that.
I would like to know whether it is dangerous or do i need to see the doctor as i have discovered some additional knobs on my palm these days.\
Best regards.

This is Dr. David

can you upload a clear jpg photo of your hand so I can better help you.

are these knobs soft or hard?

do you see the add file link where you can upload a jpg image?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did u receive the photos? Doc

yes, I see those small spots.

they can be small early skin cysts or warts or early molloscum

sometimes viral infections can cause these small spots which can be seen on the hand.

they are not dangerous

you can see a doctor but they will not offer treatment

they can watch the spots.

let me know if you have questions.

Dr. David and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks you for your advice, Doctor!
i am happy as long as it is not something like cancer!