Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Well my sinuses are broken. I have been told i am allergic

Well my sinuses are broken. I have been told i am allergic to dust mytes. I have constant blocked nose, violent sneezing fits as well as been given a reliever to stop wheezing. I have very dry eyes and i have just rubbed my lft ye and causing my eyelid to swell.

You seem to be having symptoms of constant allergy i.e. blocked nose, sneezing etc.

You need to be on a regular medication such as montelukast sodium along with an antihistamine to help.

I would also like to give you a nasal spray that contains a steroid to help with your nasal allergy and to open up your nose.

The pills that I mentioned would also help your eyes.

There are also OTC eye drops available that are good for allergies. I would like that you should ask your pharmacist about the local brands or consult your GP.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please do submit a rating when you are done.
Kindest regards

Let me know if you have more questions.

It is only when you rate me, is when I am credited for helping you out.Please do rate me, if possible.Kindest regards