How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

Its sobia didnt get my answer

This answer was rated:

its sobia didnt get my answer


what is your question.

Who is this about?>

Please explain

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my 7yr old child does not like it when me or my husband burp ,he crys and gets very mad its getting out of control wat do indo

Does he have any other problems?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think he has a learning difficulty

Has he had any assessment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no but my other children sufferd from learning problems so thats why im worried for him


First, he should see the regular doctor, to make sure his hearing and vision are OK, and his health.

If this is the case then he should see an educational and learning, PhD clinical psychologist, for testing.

This will avoid problems later.

and welcome.

I am Doctor Thomas, a double board certified doctor in internal medicine and integrative medicine, with advanced training in several other fields. I am a clinician of over 20 years experience. I will give you an initial answer or ask you a question, but be sure to use reply to expert to communicate with me as needed.

If it is muscular, skeletal pain, then the best doctor to see is a specialist in physical medicine.

They are called physical medicine and rehabilitation doctors or physiatrists.

If this is not clearly structural, your internal medicine doctor or family practice doctor can screen you for referral.

You do not need a referral necessarily.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh yes his hearing is not good if he is not looking at u he does not hear u and when he reads he gets words mixed up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he finds learning hard and crys when he can not do his work saying i carnt do this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he has to be told many times before he listens

Take him to the doctor, get his hearing checked.

This could be the whole problem.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

DrRussMD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you