How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6106
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

My boyfriend has given me a contact slip as he has an nsv

This answer was rated:

Hi my boyfriend has given me a contact slip as he has an nsv infection so I can get treatment as well do I need to go to a sexual health clinic with this or can I go to the chemist and get a prescription

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

You need to take the slip to a specialist sexual health clinic. A chemist will not be able to provide you with the medications..

Take car.e

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.


Dr. Ravoof and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you