How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58382
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have trouble with 1 eye,have been to numerous specialists,

This answer was rated:

I have trouble with 1 eye,have been to numerous specialists, no one has an answer,it is very uncomfatable all the time, some days worse than others,it does not alter my ability to see but I am in discomfort all the time and so I wear dark glasses most of the time,I am 69 and in good health except my eye area which is awful,thanks

Thanks for this question

Can you see anything from the outside? Will a picture help me?

have you had a brain MRI?

Dr. Phil, MD and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help ,I have had this problem for 8 years,I am at my wits end with the discomfort,if only someone could recommend some thing to ease the discomfort,thanks.

Can you answer some questions for me?

1)does the eye look abnormal at all?

2)any sensitivity to light?

3)have you had an MRI?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My eye looks normal,it is sensitive to light and never had an mri scan.

You need this worked up better.

See a neurologist and get an MRI of the eye and orbit