How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4877
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

I have an undescended testicle that sits high up in my

Customer Question

I have an undescended testicle that sits high up in my scrotum. It's very small. Can I get it removed and have an implant?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

Yes An undescended testicle can be removed. A testicle that sits high in the scrotum is not considered an undescended testicle. Implants can be inserted for any man who needs a testicle removed. You should consult a urologist to determine if there is a pathologic reason as to why the testicle is not descended.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who do i see to have it removed? Happy to go private route
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

You need to see a urologist That is who would do the surgery