How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6096
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

What are the tests for Autoimmune Glomerular Nephritis,

This answer was rated:

What are the tests for Autoimmune Glomerular Nephritis, Panarteritis Nodosa, Graves Disease, Lichen Planus.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

There is no way for you to test for all these diseases on your own.

You need to see your primary care MD.

She will order, and evaluate, all necessary tests for you.

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know what my GP will test me for regarding these conditions.

Dear customer,

The tests that may be done by your doctor after collecting a thorough history and doing a physical examination are:

Serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen,

Urine tests,

Imaging studies such as kidney X-ray, an ultrasound examination or a computerized tomography (CT) scan,

Kidney biopsy,

Complete blood count,

Ultrasound of thyroid gland,

Thyroid function tests,

Skin biopsy.

An arteriogram (an x-ray test of the arteries).

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating by clicking 5 stars.


Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6096
Experience: Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Ravoof and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you