How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49197
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I believe that I am a victim of a device that is being use

This answer was rated:

I believe that I am a victim of a device that is being use to immobilise a person and it has been happening for quite sometime now. Quite possibly 2 months and it happens several times a day. Each lasting between 1-3hours. My body goes really completely stiff and I certainly get pains around my body parts specially my back when I feel that I am being attack. I can feel like a twitching sensation when they (immobilisers) actually release or stop. I have suspects but for legal reasons I cannot reveal. What I would like to know if what I believe in is possible and where can I get help to get it assessed and or identified properly. If there are immobilisation devices, who can use them and under what circumstances they can be used?

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Have you been evaluated or seen for this as yet?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I haven't been evaluated for this yet.Yes, I have Parkinsons Disease but, the feelings I get when I am off is entirely different which is why I want to know whether there is a possibility or way to ascertain that I am a victim of. Certainly, I am on medication.

This is Dr. David

I see the other expert has opted out

you are displaying a lot of anxiety and worry about this.

yes, if you see a doctor face to face and get a physical exam and mental evaluation

this will assess if you are being a victim.

but there is no real way for someone to use a divice to immobilize your body or mind

nothing like that exists.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using

Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49197
Experience: Board Certified Physician
Dr. David and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you