How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have a tiny spot of on my comfort pad no urine no sign of

Customer Question

I have a tiny spot of brown on my comfort pad no urine no sign of blood when go to toilet I am 68 and smoke
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I see.

this could be just a one time thing

if it continues or if you have more discharge or bleeding, you need to see a gyn doctor and get a gyn examination or you can see your GP doctor for an exam and ultrasound of your uterus if you continue to have vaginal discharge or bleeding.

you must have a GP doctor in the UK correct?