wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City

I still havnt heard anything from mri scan and my condition

Customer Question

I still havnt heard anything from mri scan and my condition is getting worse I have complete double vison keep falling and I am so tired I have an app with my gp at 6 oclock today I feel terrified I have beaten 2 major cancers with in the last 5 years but this is horrendous I now have numbness in my face as well has my buttocks and my legs please help
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Does the double vision go away when you close one eye?

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.