How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Anil Kumar Your Own Question
Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 10245
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Anil Kumar is online now

Bad pain in stomach suffer with fibroids. Following day

This answer was rated:

Bad pain in stomach suffer with fibroids. Following day complete agony on the right hand side. Now painful back ache??

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Do you have nausea,vomiting,bloating?

Also pain in upper right side of abdomen?

Are you overweight?

Uterine bleeding?

When was your last menstrual period?

Are you taking any medications?

Frequent urination?

Burning sensation during urination?

Pelvic pain?


Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for responding back quickly.My response are as follows1. No
2. Slight throbbing pain
3. No
4. No
5. 11 August
6. BP tablets 5mg Atenlol and 2.5 mg lisinopil
7. No
8. No
9. No

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,possible causes of your pain may include Kidney stone,Gall bladder disease,Intestinal spasms,fibroid.

You should take OTC Motrin and Prilosec.

Also do warm compresses with a heating pad on affected area.

Hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

Take Metamucil.

And eat a bland diet,fat free food.

If pain is getting worse over the time then I would strongly recommend a visit to ER and Ultrasound whole abdomen,urinalysis,liver function test,pelvic examination should be done promptly.

Antispasmodic injections can be given.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. However I may have an ultra scan as I had a full health check 2 months ago and everything was good.

OK.It's good your full health checkup was fine.

You should try such self care measures in the meantime to see if you feel some relief.

In case pain gets severe then visit ER and repeat ultrasound must be done again.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Dr Anil Kumar and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you