How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9550
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

I have neurological pain due to a deep brain stroke. I can

This answer was rated:

I have neurological pain due to a deep brain stroke. I can only just move my fingers of the right hand and the pains ate throughout my body. I have tried various medication manly prescription but nothing works. In fact all seems to be reversed so get pains after medication when the pain should be at least reduced.
Can you recommend something that will work

Hi and welcome,

As you had already tried medications I would recommend you to try acupuncture therapy and physical therapy for pain control and a visit to pain physician can help.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service, by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you