How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11877
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

I need a physchiatric report to acknowledge im mentally

Customer Question

i need a physchiatric report to acknowledge im mentally capable of making the decision to refuse treatment and have end of life care and enthuanasia for severe cancer and im really struggling with getting one
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you live in a State where it is legal for a physician to assist with a patients choice to die?

Tell me more about your stomach cancer....

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in the united kingdom im going through dignitas.
It is not confined to one area it has spread and i would need an operation amd chemotherapy i dont want either.
I have been clinically depressed for ovet ten years had 4 suicide attempts and have no qaulity of life. I am paralyzed and its took away my qaulity of life dignity and destroyed all my friendships im completely alone, family wise my mum passed away two years ago and my dad abused me as a child so we havr no contact. I just want a peaceful ending from a horrifically painful life.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

The only way to obtain such a medical and legal document is to have a complete evaluation by a team of doctors that consisted of an internal medicine MD, a Psychologist, a psychiatrist and possibly a clinical social worker. In many cases these reports would then be presented to the Court to certify that you capable of making this critical, life-ending, decision.

It can not, as I am sure you can understand, be done online.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I wish you the very best.