wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City

I have 4 spots round my anus, no itching or anything, only

I have 4 spots round my anus, no itching or anything, only notice the other day when I felt a little bump. I've had a mess with one some pus come out but it was like a paste not watery. I know I shouldn't mess but it's now a bit sore so I think I've aggravated it. I've read up a bit. I'm faithful to my partner. Do you have any ideas please. Thanks

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for reply. No medical problems except I'm deaf in left ear. Not on any medication.

That looks like hemorrhoids.

Try some preparation H and soaking in a warm tub.

If it is not better by Monday have your MD take a took at them.
Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that even though it's not itchy?

Yes. They are not always itchy....

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS