How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I've had to funny turns when out walking, l feel as though

Customer Question

I've had to funny turns when out walking, l feel as though lm being pulled to the left and sweat frofusely when this happens, lm worried as heart attacks run in the family, my father died in his 50s
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

do you have a primary care doctor who can check your heart and see if you have any heart issues?

when was the last time you saw a doctor and got a full physical examination.

do you have excessive anxiety symptoms?