How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 19309
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now

Need to get adjustment to Codman Hakim shunt valve

This answer was rated:

Need to get adjustment to Codman Hakim shunt valve

Hello from JustAnswer.

Could you clarify the situation?

Are you unable to get this done through your doctor?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have been waiting 3 weeks
No bedsWould prefer to go private

So, are you looking for a name for a private doctor?

If so, where do you live?

I have not heard back from the last request for information.

Without further information, the best that I can offer at this point is to say that there are websites that can help people find private doctors in various specialties that are near your location. For example, you can search at

If there is other information that would be helpful, please let me know.

Dr. D. Love and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you