How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Bob Your Own Question
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5657
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Bob is online now

I was with the Doctor last week for hair loss problem and

This answer was rated:

I was with the Doctor last week for hair loss problem and she ask me to make Harmon test blood but I travel from the country ,,
I need some doctor to read it for me plz ,, ?!!

Can you upload the report?

Hello. I don't see the report. Did you try uploading it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Got it. So these tests were done to work up hair loss? Have you been having any other unusual symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you have normal periods every month?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It would appear you have something amiss with regard to your pituitary-adrenal axis. While the abnormalities are relatively mild, they suggest a possible problem in the pituitary, or perhaps the adrenal glands. This can be further evaluated by doing an MRI of the brain to look at the pituitary. If normal, you could then get an abdominal CT to visualize the adrenal glands.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
which Doctor I should go ?!!
Do you think there is a bad thing ?!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any medical specialty ?!

These levels are not alarming and can change somewhat over time, so you may need to repeat them in a few weeks to see which direction they are moving, if at all. Otherwise, an endocrinologist should be able to make sense of them. If he or she feels an imaging test is needed, they will order it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which specialty I should go ?!!


Dr. Bob and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you dr

You're welcome. Hope all works out for the best for you.