How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58373
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I am having problems controling my bladder. I am 67 and have

This answer was rated:

I am having problems controling my bladder. I am 67 and have mobility problems am disabled and suffer with diabetis type 2 have had 2 major strokes and 6tia's

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

what have you tried to help this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing really, I don't drink to much tea or coffee and I eat very heathly. Last year I was in hospital with UTI and once with ecoli. Ihave no burning or bowl problems.

It could be an enlarged prostate

That would be common at your age David.

Has this been checked?

Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have questions just reply
Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you