How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48764
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have had a watery vaginal discharge for years now. tests

Customer Question

Hi I have had a watery vaginal discharge for years now. tests have shown no infection but excess secretions due to blocked glands. Could you tell me if there is any procedure to get rid of the discharge as it is ruining my sex life. thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you can talk to your doctor about having botox injections into the vaginal wall glands to try to decrease vaginal secretions.

also there are anti-cholinergic medicaitons which can help dry you up like solifenacin, hyoscyamine which can cause dry mouth and can help decrease vaginal secretions as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my last visit I was told that they could have me in hospital as a day patient and a small operation coud be carried out. now they say its best to be left alone. is there a permanent operation that can be done.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

apparently there is a small operation which can be done to help decrease your vaginal secretions

you should ask your doctors to set this up for you.

I don't know why they canceled this

also ask them about botox injections and also about anti-cholinergic medications I mentioned which can help

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using