How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11885
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

I am looking for help and advice my brother in law has moved

Customer Question

Hi there i am looking for help and advice my brother in law has moved to home and is going through depression and anexiaty as he has split from him girl f. My inlaws are ho.e all the time. He has been in bed for 4 months and not gling to work or out the hiuse and the envirnoment at home is very bad causing arguments my mum in law tames his tea to bed cooks all his meals and does not know what to do or how to help as they are very lazy and dont want go out and do anything. This is causing argumemts with me and my hubby and us affecting us plz advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me more about his relationship

Does he have any other medical problems?

What has been tried so far?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.