How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

It's become apparent I'm a lie a lot. It can be something

This answer was rated:

It's become apparent I'm a lie a lot. It can be something very small. I'm just about to loose the man I love due to it.
Please help!

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Have you been seen for it as yet?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Are you on any medications for anything?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One counsellor but it wasn't much helpNoNoRegards,

It usually takes a few counselors to actually find one that is the right one for you.

I think that a psychologist is the best person who can guide you and devise various strategies that could help you with your concerns.

You have to regularly follow up with psychologist to have any significant effects.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advise. Is it only doctors on this website or do psychologist also help?

You would have to post another question in mental health category to get a response from a psychologist.

Please do rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end before you leave.

Kindest regards

Dr. SH and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you