How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58751
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

Am having itches around my pinus i just need an anti-fungal

This answer was rated:

am having itches around my pinus i just need an anti-fungal cream to use. thanks

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

what have you tried?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing at the moment

I would try clotrimazole over the counter

This usually works well

is this helpful?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

welcome :)

please don't forget a positive rating.

I appreciate it

Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you