How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I am in need of urgent advice as since being discharged from

Customer Question

I am in need of urgent advice as since being discharged from hospital on 5th Oct. having had a half knee joint fitted, I have suffered with continual hiccups/reflux, because I cannot sleep I have contacted my local practice twice by phone, they responded by giving me OMEPRAZOLE 20mg, to lower acid level. my stomach is in constant spasm I cannot keep food down, and on 4 occasions now I have had a job to get a breath during the worst spasm's - any surgestion would be welcome
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

ask them for a script for thorazine

This drug is highly effective at stopping the hiccups