How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9857
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

My husband has nerve pain on the right hand side of his

This answer was rated:

Hi my name is ***** *****, my husband has nerve pain on the right hand side of his upper chest He is on a lot of medication for various ailment High Blood Pressure Diabetes type 2 and he has 2 blocked arteries and various drugs for that
I have tried arnica tablets and cream can you recommend anything else

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would recommend you to apply capsaicin cream over the area as it is effective in nerve pain and get a consultation from pain physician for nerve block.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try itSusan

My Pleasure.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you