Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

After being administered the Hepatitis vaccine, I have

For Dr PhilAfter being administered the Hepatitis B vaccine, I have developed permanent adverse reactions,
which were not anticipated. I could previously lift 100 KG with ease. Now, due to the excruciating
pain in my left shoulder, I am not even able to lift 50 KG. Also, there is a sudden pain I
experience in either my left toes or right toes after walking, which happens rarely. However, the
pain does not persist and disappears when I sit or sleep. The pain cannot be attributed to the
shoes, as I continue to suffer from pain even while wearing any type of shoes. There's a measurable
loss in stamina ever since I was administered the vaccine and now, after a little physical activity,
I feel breathless and due to this, I am not able to perform any cardiovascular exercises the way I
used to before. I have chronic fatigue and it is not improved by getting rest. I have a dry
persistent cough when there's nothing to bring up. Even while I sit, there is pain in the upper left
side of my abdomen in a specific area. Due to this, I am not able to sit comfortably in the bus,
sofa or a chair! The pain I experience is positional in normal seated position and is associated with
the movement of muscle. When I change the posture, there is no pain and there is no pain
while I am lying down or standing. It is not any internal pain in the stomach, as I can feel the
digestion in my stomach and the pain in my upper abdomen simultaneously. I suffered the residual
effects of all these symptoms for more than 4 years. Previously, I was perfectly healthy and I was
athletic. However, after the vaccination, I am experiencing debilitating side effects and severe pain.
For diagnosing and curing this, will it be advisable to visit an orthopedic or rheumatologist?Here is a citation that indicate the manifestations of side-effects due to Hepatitis B vaccine.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25427994

I am sorry to hear about the symptoms that you have developed, apparently after Hep B vaccination.

I would recommend that you visit a rheumatologist, and get the work up done for Autoimmune diseases.

This should help in comfirming the diagnosis, so that specific treatment can be initiated.

Warm regards

Dr Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did a blood test called Autoimmune abs and it came back fine. Is that the test for Autoimmune diseases?

Yes, that is one of the tests,

There can be more tests planned as per the evaluation of a rheumatologist, but you need to get evaluated by a rheumatologist for the same,

Warm regards

Dr Gupta, MD