Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I received an oral unprotected sex from a girl who is

I received an oral unprotected sex from a girl who is probably a sex worker. I also ejaculated in her mouth and I was fingering her. Sometimes I bite my nails and have small lessons but I was definitely not bleeding. After 12.5 days I took a mpx hiv 1/2 hbv have pcr test and also hiv 1&2 abs / p24 ag screen. It all came negative. At the time of testing my tongue became white with burning feeling. I also feel burning of my back and I also had even some time before testing night sweating.
My doctor thinks that result is final but reading many comments on the internet - I am not sure.
Can above described symptoms be result of anexiety?

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Yes, above symptoms can be from anxiety and you have very low risk of HIV from the contact you mentioned. I would recommend you to get a final 3rd generation test after 4 weeks of exposure for your reassurance. Nothing much to worry about.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would that test be then final? Or should I also take test after 90 days of exposure?

Thanks for the reply.

No test at 4 weeks would be final.No worries.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.