How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 29282
Experience:  MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now

I have what looks like lumps on the end of my penis but you

This answer was rated:

I have what looks like lumps on the end of my penis but you can only see them when I am aroused but you can not feel them?

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

They can be enlarged hair follicles or even oil gland cysts.

Not likely serious.

You can post a picture here for confirmation.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached a couple of pictures thank you in advance.

Thanks for your pictures.

These bumps are not itchy or painful.

Hence not an infection.

These bumps arise from the normal glands in the skin.

Do not worry.

They will go away over time without any treatment.

Best wishes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks again was a little worried as they have not been there long. Is there anything I can do to help them go?

You can try Benzoyl peroxide cream 55 daily to help with it.

But do not worry.

Dr Basu and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you