How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I am 50 years old of age. My date of birth is 25.10.1966. I

Customer Question

Good morning, my name is Samantha ****** and I am 50 years old of age. My date of birth is 25.10.1966.
I am partially hearing since birth and also suffered an epilepsy since I was 6 months old followed an meningitis.
Please if I ask you question if you know who I could contact to with website address or email on to whom, to find information due I have be very alone and have no friend who is partially hearing and also deaf which make me realised that I was giving them a moody sometimes due I suffered epilepsy. Few years ago, I just started had Menopause, Dermatology and also Irritis Bowel Syndrome. Several conditions inside me had put the mood on me sometimes! I have be really upset and so down that I was expect to have good life with all my dear good friend, unfortunately, had no friend because of these! If I could kindly have the website address or either email to find information or who to speak to about Epilepsy and Partially Hearing. I would like contact speak someone with this detail, to be positive myself again. I hope this will not be too much if you could kindly with your reply be appreciate it. Here is my email address is: ************
With your reply kindly and thank you all.
Your sincerely
Mrs Samantha ******
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

how can I help Samantha?