How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I am sending this on behalf of my 34 year old Daughter, she

Customer Question

Hi Doctor,
I am sending this on behalf of my 34 year old Daughter, she is covered with a rash that is itchy and getting worse by the day. I do have a photo if I could send you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

You can use the paper clip to attach a photo. That would be very helpful.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having trouble loading the picture, is it attached?
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

I can see the image. I think you will need a dermatologist or internal medicine doctor. I will opt out.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry about your daughter.

has she checked her bed for bed bugs? bed bugs can bite the skin at night time and cause itchy rash

does she have animals in the home? animals can bring in fleas which can infest the home and furniture and can bite the skin as well and cause itchy red rash. have these been checked?