How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Bob Your Own Question
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5657
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Bob is online now

U amwondering if you can guide me resgrding my situation i

Customer Question

Hi u amwondering if you can guide me resgrding my situation i am 36 years old guy mariied for 15 years its bedn six months i dont feel like to have sex and i go to toilet mire than usuall i am patient of deppression stop taking for 2 months but almost i took these med for 5 years and i do weed now
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.

Hello. If your sex drive is low you need to have your testosterone levels checked. If they are low, you need to find out why and undergo testosterone replacement therapy. If you are urinating more frequently than usual, you need to have your urine checked for infection. If you have an infection in your prostate gland, for example, you may need several weeks of antibiotics to clear it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you describe me medicine ?
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.

Legally, I cannot prescribe medication over the internet. Beside, you need to know what you are treating first. You need to get blood and urine tests done, then you will know what medication is needed.