Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Left foot servere itching foot for weeks getting worse

Customer Question

left foot servere itching foot for weeks getting worse tonight been trying potassium permanganate for 8 days , then tried Lamisil and recently canestan and sudocrem all seemed to work for a while but hasn't gone away and now unbearable not sure what to do now?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

are there any visible changes to the skin in the area that is itching? If so, can you upload a picture?

has this ever happened before?

Do you itch anywhere else?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.