How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have a really embarrassing health issue. I'm 34 and

Customer Question

Hi...I have a really embarrassing health issue. I'm 34 and female, and I keep getting really bad soreness around my back passage, to the point where the skin is actually splitting and coming away. It is really painful. I also notice like a wetness in that area, when this flares up as well. When I get this I sometimes notice I get soreness and pain in my lower stomach. Other health issues I have are stomach problems and vitamin deficiencies (B12, vitamin D and anaemia - that I know of). Also all of my skin seems dry, particularly my hands and my vagina, which also feels really sore. Could you shed any light on this, as don't seem to be getting very far with my GP at the moment. Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 years ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 years ago.

How long has this been going on?

Are you talking about your rectum?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.