Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I tested negative for chlamydia and Gonorreah, I had the

I tested negative for chlamydia and Gonorreah, I had the swab test done 9 days after unprotected sex. I do not have any symptoms but I did test positive for thrush which has cleared up since.
Are my test results safe to go by I'm very concerned.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

No symptoms and having a negative swab test is evidence enough that you do not have an STD.

Rest assured, you can move on.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I was concerned I had tested too early.

A week is sufficient time. You were not early.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks for your help

My pleasure.

Please remember to rate the answer.

Best wishes.