The symptoms you are describing definitely indicate a stomach bug. I would recommned -
- drinking ORS (oral rehydration solution) or gatorade
- take enterogermina capsule or vial or another anti-diarrheal probiotic product available OTC
- take light food like toast, porridge, crackers etc
- take tylenol for body aches
- Take bismuth subsalicylate (Kaopectate, Pepto-Bismol), for diarrhoea and nausea
- loperamide is also available OTC, but should not be taken more than one tablet.
- lots of rest and fluids
If no improvement is there in the next 24 hours with the above measures, then consult a doctor immediately.
Hope this information is helpful