How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 61709
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I may have a brief questions to ask about my physical

This answer was rated:

Good afternoon, I may have a brief questions to ask about my physical health. I have noticed my tummy is bigger than normal, I am not pregnant, I felt pain during sex, very uncomfortable. What should I do? what do you is this? This.makes me so worried everyday.. Please I need an advice from Doctors (OB- Gynecologist) . Thank you very much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel like I want to go on scan, ultrasound or something? Just really want to know what is this? thank you...

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

when was your last pap?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
last January

I would get an ultrasound for sure

I suspect you might have some fibroids

they are benign growths of the uterus that are common at your age

is this helpful?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When is that possible? Where I could get one? I need to do it ASAP please . thank you

I would go to urgent care or ER near you

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Dr. Phil, MD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You mean, your advised is to go to my Doctor ASAP?