Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

The other morning I fainted and have been feeling weird in

Hi the other morning I fainted and have been feeling weird in the stomach and sometimes a bit sick and had headaches and I thought my water infection was coming back so I took some antibiotics I still had and today I had brown discharge what could this be

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It seems like you have got intestinal infection most likely bacterial making you sick, the brown discharge can be old blood which can be related to infection again. I would recommend you to get yourself thoroughly examined and if you have loose stool then stool analysis would be required. Take lots of probiotics and fluids to keep yourself well hydrated. BRAT diet ( banana, rice, applesauce,toast) would be helpful. Take ginger and mint tea as well.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.