Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I'm 4 days post partum and tonight I have felt a bit funny

I'm 4 days post partum and tonight I have felt a bit funny with shallow breathing, and my heart rate is around 42-44bpm with normal blood pressure. My heart rate normally sits between 60-70bpm. Should I be concerned

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You should not be worried but you should continue to keep an eye on your heart rate. If this happens more than once in a day and if you feel palpitations, nausea and dizziness, then you should call your physician or your Ob/Gyn clinic.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.