Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Evening, i have rash on my forehead and cheeks very red

evening, i have rash on my forehead and cheeks very red glowng hot burning sensation also my arms and hands ,,same stinging ,, legs are patchy with red ,looks like some type of rash what could this indicate please , i have no energy feeling fatigue ,,thank you

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
shall try not sure if i can ..thank you

Use the paper clip icon on this page

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
unable to send ,, would it help if i explain that burning is also inside of my body left and right ,feels like under my ribcage six weeks been like this for have you any idea of a possible answer , i feel it is lupus
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
have you any idea of what is my rash please

How long have you had the rash? And could you please describe it a bit more for me?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
had rash for six weeks red pimple like, raised on forehead itchy hot ,,other areas seems to be patches of rash red itchy hot
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
forgot to mention my left ankle, knee, wrist ,is painfull my hands are sore achy feelings had this for past six weeks

OK

That doesn't sound like the typical lupus rash

But with the joint pain and the fatigue you might have either lupus or rheumatoid athritis

So you need to see your doctor for an exam and the following blood tests--

ANA, Rheumatoid Factor, sed rate and C reactive protein

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thank you so much will ask gp for blood tests thanks again for help shall let you know when results given ,thank you dr chip

My pleasure and keep in touch

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you