Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Chip, I think the sore on my lip could possibly be

Hi Dr Chip,I think the sore on my lip could possibly be syphillis. Because I was diagnosed with chlamydia and I haven’t test for syphillis yet.

Let me see it one more time

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

That's nothing like a syphilis canker so you don't need to have that worry

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But I don’t really know what it is. And I have never experience that kind of thing on my lip and I am kind of embarrassed having those.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on September 7th. Was it likely because of her?

It's not any STD and you need to let that worry go

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But I had protected sex with a sexworker on 7th October.

Yes we've discussed that at length

This simply isn't any kind of STD

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had blood test on the 16 of this month but It came out HIV non-reactive. So do I s
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
do I need to worry the thing about HIV?

No need to worry about that at all

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is it realis

Sorry?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Alright doctor.So I have to just leave the thing on my lip itself ?I don’t need to do anything?

Just leave it alone--it'll be gone in time

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks doctor.

Welcome

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi doctor,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I took the blood test on 16 of this month and I am planning to take it again on 23 and 27 and again on the 6 of November.Is it ok for me to take these blood test within a month? Is there any danger for taking many bloodtest?

No danger in taking them that often

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Doctor, as you know that I took the 2 Azithromycin 500 tablets on the this Friday 20, I am now still feeling a bit of discomfort in my stomach and the feeling of slightly nausea. And today I already had 3 times mild diarrhoea. Do I need to worry about this.
As well I don't quite want to eat anything. Is this normal and today is already 22

No worries about that--just a fairly common side effect of that antibiotic

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Am I going to suffer these side effects for long time? Cause I don't really want to eat anything as I should be eating.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i can hear some noises from my stomach.

It shouldn't last much longer

Try some oral probiotics and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water twice a day

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you doctor.