How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 59079
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I got 4 year old soon and from last year has problems whit

This answer was rated:

Hi my name is ***** ***** i got 4 year old soon and from last year hi has problems whit eyes red and staggered sometime hi can't opened for all day my doctor always says it is ok but for me is not ok please can u help me ?

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hello Aneta. Do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi nice to meet you

Hi there. Can you upload a picture for me?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm not sure if u got it
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can take the picture because hi can opened now ��

Yes, I see.

how often does this happen?

did you see an eye doctor?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Every week and last time when we see the doctor hi say is nothink

Ok. This is probably related to a blocked tear duct.

You need to see an eye doctor

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have to tell you that when I see his eye almost in a row, I see a bright light that was not there

that is probably from the blocked duct and discharge

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank u for your help so i can visit any eyes doctor that right?

that is correct

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is everything alright for now thank u and have nice day doctor Phill ☺

yes for now

Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you