Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I had a breast augmentation about 11 weeks ago. My left

I had a breast augmentation about 11 weeks ago. My left muscle is a bit swollen then the right one also pain but not all the time. I have make an appointment with my surgeon but unfortunately is not available until the 22 January. Could you please tell me if that's an infection or is something normal. Thank you a lot

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Any redness ? discharge from the site? Any other symptoms like fever ?if you could share a photo

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I don't have any of this just pain in the muscle. I forgot to mention that is silicon under the muscle

Has the pain started now or its been there since you had it?

Well nothing abnormal in shape or superficial appearance but they shouldnt hurt after nealy 4 weeks . Tylenol or ibuprufen should help but surgical opinion must be sought if it persists to rule out capsular contracture

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It start few days ago and I haven't done any exercises using the pectoral muscle

Alright well you can manage it with pain relief as i mentioned, if it goes away then fine otherwise see your surgeon for any complications like capsular contracture.

Hope it answered your query

Hope it settles soon.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars.

Wishing you a healthy life.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you a lot for your answers

You are welcome.

Stay blessed.