wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Yesterday I had a panic attack, I have anxiety, but this was

Customer Question

Yesterday I had a panic attack, I have anxiety, but this was was set off because I felt ill, and very out of sorts.
I felt weird all day after, and had a headache, a mild stomach ache, and my throat was starting to hurt.
I was unable to sleep for more than 30 mins at a time last night, I lost track of how many times I woke up. I've woken up this morning with a severe stomach ache, a sore throat, a headache (like a pressure headache) nausea, and trouble focusing. My skin also hurts, if I run my hand along my arm I feel sunburnt (I am not) I'm not going to go as far as saying I have light sensitivity, but I'm having to squint a lot.
I have no major conditions, have just dealt with anxiety and depression in the past. I have been clear of these for a few years but have relapsed since arriving in Santiago, Chile, 6 weeks ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

It sounds like you have the flu with a heavy dose of your underlying anxiety.

So. What should you do?

I suggest you try to find a local doctor who can help you get your anxiety under control. As you know this may take a combination of medication and talk therapy.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS