Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

I have a strong ache in the front of my right shoulder,

I have a strong ache in the front of my right shoulder, running down into my arm. The right side of my face feels hot, but it isn't hot to the touch. All the FAST tests are normal.
Could this be a mini stroke?

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and I will do my best to help you today.

I would like to get some more information regarding your symptoms to help you more efficiently.

Since how long do you have these symptoms?

What FAST tests are you referring to?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
For 3 hours. F = face symptoms A = can arms be held out steady S = speech impediment T = if all these symptoms are there dial 999. As I wrote the right side of my face feel warmer than usual; I can hold both arms out sideways and up without any problem; I have no speed imperdiment.

No this is not a stroke or ministroke.

Unless there is focal neurological deficit (loss or reduction in muscular power in limbs or face muscles or tongue muscles) we can not call it stroke.

Some times the stroke can be only sensory, which means there is loss pf pain or other sensations. But in your case doesn't look like.