How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49920
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I am wondering whether or not I should consider going to a

This answer was rated:

I am wondering whether or not I should consider going to a private physician regarding my testosterone levels.
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: My current doctor doesn't ever do anything for me. No joke. No meds
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have previously used exogenous test

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

what is your height and weight?

are you having problems with your erections?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
29 6ft 2. And yes. I have trouble maintaining one after getting one which doesn't happen on its own
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

do you drink alcohol? alcohol can add on weight, cause your body to make more estrogen and cause worse erections

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? severe anxiety symptoms can kill an erection as well.

are you able to exercise regularly? regular exercise can help you have better erections.

Dr. David and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I exercise 5-6 days a week. I' decent shape. About 12% body fat. I don't drink often maybe once a month really. Some anxiety.