wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My bald head is pale after treatment for keratosis.I must

My bald head is pale after treatment for keratosis.I must protect it from the sun.
What can i use to give it some colour.??

welcome to just answer

Could you give some more information regarding your question -

- when was the treatment finished?

- are you using any sunscreen?

- what medicines are you on?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My six week of Efudix 5%cream finished on 21st of November.All dead skin has now cleared and I have lovely smooth scalp.No sun screen asi tried a 40 factor and the keratosis came back.
I take amlodopine 5mg and Perindopril for BP and Levothyroroxine for thyroid.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Home phone. XXXXXXXXXXX

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

You can try some over the counter tanning cream.

Here is a list of some of the top brand names available:

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-self-tanners

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience: Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City