Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS

I recently slept with a girl but did not have sex. There was

Hello, I recently slept with a girl but did not have sex. There was touching but nothing serious. She was on her period and at one stage my erect Penis may have touched her vagina but did not go in as she was wearing a tampon. I think there was a small bit of pre ejaculate on the tip of my penis at the time but I had urinated several times during the day before this. I am worried about pregnancy. I think I am overthinking all of this but would just like a professional opinion, thanks

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Thanks for the query. Well firstly she was on her period so no chance of conception at all there. Even if she had been in her ovulating phase ( rather then period) mere touching or pre-ejaculate would not cause any risk of pregnancy .

So in short its impossible for her to get pregnant during her menses with the type of exposure you had. No worries at all.

I hope your query is addressed.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Wishing you a healthy life.